Do you have an artistic eye and want to learn more about graphic design? Do you want to become a Graphic Designer but don’t know where to start? This class gives you a good insight into what goes into design and provide you with the basics you need to get started as a graphic designer.
This course will teach you the fundamentals of graphic design and what goes into becoming a graphic designer. You’ll learn:
- How to correctly use layout, composition, color and typography to convey your message
- Which common mistakes to avoid in your designs
- Online tools and resources for inspiration and to make designing easier
- How to tweak designs to make them more impactful
- Practical tips for becoming a graphic designer
This course is perfect for beginners who are looking to increase their skillset and grow as a designer.
Some of the things that we will cover:
1- Layout and Composition
– White Space
2- Common Mistakes to Avoid
5- Online Tools and Resources
6- Before and After Design Work (Examples Explained)
7 – Practice Work
8- Practical Tips for Graphic Design